WordPress Website Maintenance Services
Remember when you bought your first shiny new car. It was your most prized possession. However to keep it in perfect running order you had to take it in for regular maintenance. Just like your car, your website also needs regular maintenance.
Do I really need it?
Many website owners feel very comfortable maintaining it on their own. And I say more power to you. If you are one of these people then you are good to go.
However, maintaining a WordPress website can take time. Time that can be better served working on your business. Or you may just not have that extra time to give your website the attention that it needs. Or maybe you just don’t want the hassle of maintaining your website on a regular basis. If this is you then see what’s included in WordPress website maintenance package for Singapore.
So what’s included in Our Service
Monthly updates of:
- WordPress CMS
Monthly external backup of your website. What this means is that every month we take a backup of your website and store it on our servers. Remember we’ve also setup a backup routine on your website server.
Setup regular malware scans if not already done. Also set it up so we get email updates from these scans. And if needed take action on these scans.
Take immediate action to update the website when there is a security release from WordPress, theme or plugin(s).
Want To Keep Your WordPress website In Good Shape? Here Are The Options Available.
Seeing errors in your website after updating WordPress?
Some of the issues we can fix include:
- Plugins issues and errors
- CSS issues and errors
- PHP issues and errors
Monthly Website Maintenance + Support
$188 per month (Annual Payment)
- Monthly updates so all WordPress plugins and core WordPress are at latest version (for best security)
- Website testing after updates
- Monthly malware check (identify risk and clear risk)
- Website backup every month
- Restore backup when required
- Up to 6 hours can be spent on this scope of work
- Duplicate pages
- Duplicate pages
- Editing website page content
- Discuss and research new functionality requirements that can be implemented through plugins (Additional cost applies for implementation)
This is an add-on for the WordPress Monthly Maintenance package.
Purchase this in 12 hour packs. Valid for usage while your WordPress Monthly Maintenance subscription is active.
- Backup website and keep copy of backup
- Restore website
- Updating WordPress
- Updating WordPress themes and plugins*
- Website security review and setup*
- Minor adjustments/fixes to code (CSS/JS/HTML) without new feature enhancements
- Posting new content/products
- Editing website content
- Optimising and posting new images
- WordPress consultation and usage support
- Plugin research
- Theme research
- Theme/Plugin purchase, installation and setup
Terms & Conditions for WordPress Website Maintenance
1 package to be purchased per website.
Cost of purchasing or upgrading premium themes and plugins are not included.
All content to be provided by client.
Copywriting, stock images, graphic design available at additional cost.
WordPress page speed optimisation is not a service we provide.
Standard Support: SLA response time = 12 business hours, no weekend support. Phone support, average resolution 2-3 days.
Emergency Support**: SLA response time = 1-4 business hours, no weekend support. Deduction based on 1.5 multiplier.
Note: This package will not substitute employing your own full time developer, if that is what you need.