Web Maintenance Services
Remember when you bought your first shiny new car. It was your most prized possession. However to keep it in perfect running order you had to take it in for regular maintenance. Just like your car, your website also needs regular maintenance.
Do I really need it?
Many website owners feel very comfortable maintaining it on their own. And I say more power to you. If you are one of these people then you are good to go.
However, maintaining a website can take time. Time that can be better served working on your business. Or you may just not have that extra time to give your website the attention that it needs. Or maybe you just don’t want the hassle of maintaining your website on a regular basis. If this is you then see what’s included in website maintenance Singapore.
So what’s included in Our Service
Monthly updates of:
- WordPress CMS
Monthly external backup of your website. What this means is that every month we take a backup of your website and store it on our servers. Remember we’ve also setup a backup routine on your website server.
Setup regular malware scans if not already done. Also set it up so we get email updates from these scans. And if needed take action on these scans.
Take immediate action to update the website when there is a security release from WordPress, theme or plugin(s).
Want To Keep Your Website In Good Shape? Here Are The Options Available.
Some of the issues we can fix include:
- Plugins issues and errors
- CSS issues and errors
- PHP issues and errors
- Monthly updates so all WordPress plugins and core WordPress are at latest version (for best security)
- Monthly malware check (identify risk and clear risk)
- Website backup every month
- Restore backup when required
- Backup website and keep copy of backup
- Restore website
- Updating WordPress
- Updating WordPress themes and plugins*
- Website security review and setup*
- Minor adjustments/fixes to code (CSS/JS/HTML) without new feature enhancements
- Posting new content/products
- Editing website content
- Optimising and posting new images
- WordPress consultation and usage support
- On-page SEO
- Plugin research
- Theme research
- Theme/Plugin purchase, installation and setup
- All items from 12 hours pack
- Free website review
** Minimum 3 months commitment
Terms & Conditions for Website Maintenance
1 package to be purchased per website.
Cost of purchasing or upgrading premium themes and plugins are not included.
All content to be provided by client.
Copywriting, stock images, graphic design available at additional cost.
Standard Support: SLA response time = 12 business hours, no weekend support. Phone support, average resolution 2-3 days.
Emergency Support**: SLA response time = 1-4 business hours, no weekend support. Deduction based on 1.5 multiplier.
Terms & Conditions for UNLIMITED PACK
Only 1 task to be submitted at any point in time.
We generally complete around 2-3 requests per day but that all depends on the size and nature of the requests.
Note: This package will not substitute employing your own full time developer, if that is what you need.