What exactly is InVideo? Honestly speaking, this excellent video creation tool is something new to me. I haven’t heard about it from anyone, haven’t seen it on the internet and basically haven’t tried using it for personal or for work purposes weeks prior to this article. To give you a little background, InVideo is an online video editor that allows users to transform their content into remarkable video creations. It caters to media companies, SMEs and even huge brands that are looking to improve audience engagement through the use of video content.
Back in the days, video content was highly expensive, thus, only big brands could afford to utilize it. As the world gradually leans toward digitalization, video content became more affordable and accessible. Since then, it has become a staple to most businesses’ digital marketing strategy.
InVideo is by far, one of the most incredible video content editors I’ve ever tried. With an easy-to-manage interface, high-quality templates available for free, customizable fonts and a wide range of images, video clips and sound effects, beginners like me can totally have an awesome video-editing experience. With InVideo’s free templates, I was able to create short-duration videos with excellent quality photos, videos and sound effects.
From creating a logo, an introduction, blogs, social media video content, promotional video to producing a complete, step-by-step guide for your Youtube channel, InVideo can surely help simplify your video creating process.
How to Use InVideo’s Pre-made Templates
- From the Pre-made Templates homepage, select Youtube Landscape (default).
2. Under the Youtube Landscape option, choose from the array of templates available. Depending on the purpose of the video you’re trying to create, you can choose an intro/outro template, promotional video template, greeting video template and a lot more. (In this tutorial, we’ll try to remake the video I’ve made for SGbusinesstalk. See link: https://sgbusinesstalk.com/singapore-circuit-breaker-mode-how-does-this-affect-businesses/)
3. Click the template you wish to use then select Use this template.
4. The video editor will then appear.
5. Each of the scenes below allows you to see, edit and preview the images, video and audio clips on your content. To interchange scenes, you can simply drag each scene to their respective place. You can also shorten or lengthen scenes by clicking and dragging on the right edge of the scene.
6. You can also check the best scene time, add a new scene, duplicate or delete a scene by clicking on the three dots (···) located in the middle of each scene.
7. On the left side of the video editor, you can add different elements such as text, music, image, video, stickers, effects, shapes and enhances. You can also upload your own file with a maximum size of 800 MB.
8. On the right side of the video editor, you can edit elements and add layers on your project. On this side, you can edit the font style and colors and play with drop shadows and animation.
9. Once you’re done, click Export on the top right corner of the video editor. You can either choose to download the video or share it on your social media accounts.
Overall, InVideo is a great video creation tool for beginners and professional video makers alike. It has a wide variety of options allowing you to make customized videos tailored for your needs. The interface is easy-to-use and pretty much self-explanatory. From personalizing the elements to exporting the final video itself, InVideo makes video creation a whole lot fun and simple. Surely, I would recommend it to my friends and colleagues.
Keen to try out InVideo?