Roles & Responsibilities
To fuel our customers’ growth in the digital arena, we are hunting for committed, SEO specialists to join our team. If you like working in a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment, and have a “whatever-it-takes” attitude towards meeting company and team goals, we want you.
- Develop, plan and implement effective SEO strategies for customers with the purpose of improving search engine organic traffic and search engine ranking.
- Support SEO director to execute SEO strategies and SEO implementations.
- Prepare SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement.
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client.
- Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass technical auditing and onsite SEO implementation, link outreach and content development.
- Work with a team of SEO specialists, content writers, campaign managers, designers, developers and sales team.
- Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going performance reviews.
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
- Analyze backlinks to client and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
- Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work.
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimisations to improve performance
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, bread-crumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimisation), and HTML sitemaps to client websites.
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites.
- Monitor clients sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective campaign manager and SEO director, documented for client communication/follow-up.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant, hands-on SEO experience.
- Experience using SEO tools.
- Solid knowledge of search engine spider, crawl and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files, status code errors fix.
- Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Understanding of Google Analytic and Google Search Console metrics.
- Developing knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
Interested? Please send us the following:
- Updated resume
- Portfolio with best/latest work
Dress Code: Casual
[Important] Singaporean only.
Email: [email protected]