Senior Web Designer
• Must have at least 1-3 years work experience in web design (lesser experience can be considered if you have a good portfolio)
• Creative and up to date with the latest design trends
• Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
• Detail-oriented personality
• Ability to take initiative
• Keep to deadlines, communicating clearly and consistently.
To apply, send us the following:
• updated resume
• portfolio with best/latest work
You should be comfortable working in a team and be proficient in English. You should not be afraid to ask questions when in doubt.
You are passionate about design and web technologies. You should enjoy designing websites, have a great desire to learn and keep yourself abreast with the latest design and technology trends.
• To design, develop and maintain web applications, as well as content management for websites
• Deliver results on time with high level of quality design and coding standards.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager
• Diploma in IT or other related discipline with focus on web design/development
• Minimum 1 year experience in developing websites (Lesser experience can be considered if you have a good portfolio)
• Good knowledge in Apache, MYSQL, PHP (Training will be provided if not proficient in this area)
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Diligent, good attitude and willing to learn
• Highly driven, goal-oriented and independent
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment (start-up)
• Must have passion in website and software development
Dress Code: Casual
[Important] Singaporean only.