Looking for a career shift?
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Project Executive, your responsibilities include:
• Meeting with clients to discuss and define their needs and requirements
• Developing in-depth knowledge around client’s businesses, products and services
• Serve as primary day-to-day support contact for key clients
• Orchestrate small to large scale projects that range from low to high complexity.
• Plan, coordinate team resources and monitor projects to meet deadline, quality and budget requirements
• Training customer on software usage
• Assisting with company’s business growth plans
The perfect fit for this role:
• Self-motivated and positive individual, with a keen interest towards technology, learning and self-improvement
• Equally strong interest to put into practise acquired knowledge
• Highly organised, with a meticulous eye for detail and errors
• Able to prioritise work and multi-task, and to work well independently and as a team
• Self-disciplined with good interpersonal and communication skills, loves collaborating with people
• Keep a cool head and perform well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Singaporeans/PR preferred
We provide on-job training and sponsor you for training course.
We welcome matured candidates who are ready for a serious change in life.
If you are willing to learn fast, work hard and work fast, we should talk.
* No experience required (experience is a plus point but not required).
* Suitable candidates will be sent for training course (6-9 month training program).
Dress Code: Casual
[Important] Only Singaporeans and PR will be considered.
OTHER ROLES AVAILABLE
• Creative Design
• Creative Director
• Web designer/developer
• Sales engineer
• Full stack developer