Roles & Responsibilities
We are a web design and development company from Singapore making the internet a more beautiful place, one website at a time. We are Smmile Web Agency. To power up our team, we are looking for committed, senior Web/Graphics/UI/UX Designers to join our team.
• Must have at least 3 years work experience in design (lesser experience can be considered if you have a good portfolio)
• Creative and up to date with the latest design trends
• Strong experience with Adobe design software
• Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
• Detail-oriented personality
• Ability to take initiative
• Keep to deadlines, communicating clearly and consistently.
Interested? Please send us the following:
• updated resume
• portfolio with best/latest work
As a senior Web/Graphics/UI/UX Designer, you are required to be strong with graphic design for print, responsive web design and UI/UX design.
You should be comfortable working in a team and be proficient in English. You should not be afraid to ask questions when in doubt.
You are passionate about design. You should enjoy designing graphics, products, websites, and you have a great desire to learn and keep yourself abreast with the latest design trends.
• Use your design expertise to help our Clients visualise the design of their upcoming website/product/graphics/brand/namecard/etc
• Work in a fast-paced iterative design and highly entrepreneurial development environment
• Identify and communicate project risks and issues
• Have a “whatever-it-takes” attitude towards meeting company and team goals
• Solve complex design problems and architectural challenges
Regular work would include:
• Researching and advising the best design to client’s requests
• Designing logos and namecards
• Designing brochures, web banners, social media graphics, etc
• Designing websites (mobile, desktop versions)
• Daily reports on work done
• Producing brand design documentation
• Graphics & Multimedia
– Graphics Editing
– Logo Design
– Print Design
– User Interface Design
– Web page Design
• Project Management
– Design Project Management
Dress Code: Casual
[Important] Singaporean only.