How to get a cost-effective website for doctors?
4 of the best WordPress themes designed for doctors
In this article, we go through 4 of the best WordPress themes designed for doctors chosen by Chantal, our talented project manager. Launching a website with WordPress theme is the most cost-effective way to establish an online presence for your medical practice.
We will go highlight some of the features of each WordPress theme and provide the link for checking out the live demo.
- Comes with 12 color schemes and layouts for clinic website, cardiology website, surgery website, dentist website, optomotrist website, laboratory website, general hospital website, cosmetic surgery website, pediatric clinic website, veterinary website, psychiatrist website and physiatrist website
- Features include visiting hours timetable, online appointment booking, before/after photos, fully customizable quote calculator with inquiry option
- Comes with Google fonts, medical icons, Bold Builder, fully mobile-responsive design
- Live demo – http://medicare.bold-themes.com/clinic/
- Comes with 6 color variations and layouts suited for Doctors, Medical Clinic, Health Coach, Healthcare Professionals, Physicians, Dentist, Dental Clinics, Medical Conferences, Veterinarians, Hospitals, Health Clinics, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Diet & Beauty Specialists, Nutritionists, Dietitians, Personal Trainers, Fitness Coaches, Health Bloggers and Yoga Professionals
- Features include appointment booking form, staff directory, department and service pages, health plan, knowledge base, faq, blog news
- Live demo – https://plethorathemes.com/healthflex/
Medical & Dentist
- Versitle theme suited for medical practices, dentists, doctors, surgeons, hospitals, health clinics, paediatrics, psychiatrist, psychiatry, stomatology, chiropractor, veterinary clinics and other medical related practices.
- Features appointment / booking form, doctors timetable, opening hours, department and service pages, price lists, news blog, staff directory, fully mobile-responsive design
- Live demo – https://health-center.vamtam.com/
- Suitable theme for doctors, dentists, hospitals, health clinics, surgeons and other types of medical practices.
- Features doctor directory and individual doctor pages, news blog, service pages, faq, appointment form, contact form with google maps, fully mobile-responsive design
- Live demo – http://medicalpress-reborn.inspirydemos.com/
After some evaluation and internal debates, our vote for favourite WordPress theme for doctors goes to HEALTHFLEX.
Which WordPress theme is right for you? Do you need help selecting one for your customised needs? We have website design packages available for different budget and requirements which you can find details here https://smmile.com/singapore-web-design-packages/
Feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com or call our hotline +65 8687 8143 on Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Hope this helps and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a quick comment below.
I’ll be around to reply to comments and answer questions.
Smmile is a Singapore Web Design Company with over 10 years of experience in the industry.
We do amazing web design, eCommerce, WordPress and the latest innovation in technology with compelling narrative to ensure our clients’ success. We design websites, get your website to the top of Google. Basically everything related to the web and online world. At Smmile, we believe in designing for trust. Because we agree with the greatest brands in the world that design builds trust. And from trust, relationships are built and all businesses, are built on relationships.
What is the price you should be paying for an SEO? Where can you find reliable marketing agencies to boost your SEO? Click here to explore!
How do companies market themselves and make that lasting impact in customers minds? Click here to find out how they do it!
SEO, SEM, PPC are all commonly used as measures for engagement levels. SEO and SEM are different, though many think they are similar. Click here to read!